Monday, October 14, 2019

Memories



Second day on blog...Still confused about the protocol that must be followed, but with like everything else, you learn, adapt and  try again. It is all about self confidence....in everything.


Memories:- Facility by which things are recalled to or kept in the mind. An individual ability to retain or recall record of events. ( No more).
Memories, I dont want memories anymore, dont want to relive them, it doesn't hurt anymore, if they dont hurt anymore, then you know you reach your limit. So, the only wayto get rid of them, is to Die. I hope so....

"But the thing about remembering is that you don't forget, because there are some things we'd rather forget"

I dont need to dwell in the past anymore, what happened, happened for a reason.

Die skade van die verlede word uitgewis, maar die geheu kan nie uitgewis word nie.

I am troubled by memories of my battlefield. 

I did this, says my memorie. I cannot have done this, says my pride, remaining adament eventually, my memorie yields.

Dont let your sin destroy you. Forgiving is final. Therefore do not crowd your memories with your bad records of the past, but look ahead in faith. 


When you fight with monsters, take care not to become one yourself. It's a warning to all policeman”. (I am in control of the monster, the monster is not in control of me)

I was very proud to wear the uniform of the South African Police force, but later on I was shamed due to some characters that defiled it.
( and currently there are still assholes doing it)

Never forgotten....I was on that scene...Some memories should stay..there is still a few inserts on my project about this incident, just need time to insert them.

Sunday rapist. Jaco. Opposite Ester's house live a teenage boy that were pestering her twin daughters, I went to the boy and told him that I will ‘moer’ him if he keep annoying them. That same boy were years later allegedly arrested for molesting young girls at schools. He was founded guilty by the court and sentence to do community service. A few years passed and suddenly several rapes and murders of young females started occurring in the general Westrand area.( burned out body of a female in Magalies). After investigation that same teenage boy were arrested and charged for the rapes and murders. He pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life in prison. Esmarie profiled him and confirmed that it was Jaco, the one who harassed the twins. His picture is in the project and need to be inserted. 

Sunday Rapist' found guilty on 33 charges
2012-09-18 22:39

Johannesburg - "Sunday Rapist" Jaco Steyn was found guilty on 33 charges, including murder, in the South Gauteng High Court sitting in Alberton on Tuesday. Judge Sita Kolbe found him guilty on all but four of the 37 charges brought against him.

The bloody picture of him is giving me crap to upload....

There is inserts on the small tablet about my so called memories of my youth and how it affected my ongoing struggling mindset....in time I will add them.


Elderly female committed suicide…on my arrival on the scene (lykswa) some of the cops that were already on the scene warned me that the scene were somewhat uncomfortable. I found the elderly lady in the front of the vehicle she gassed herself in, what was strange was the smell in the vehicle, the smell was worse then any other gassing scenes I encountered before. On inspection, I found two dead dogs in the back seat of the vehicle. The lady killed the dogs also by gassing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment