Monday, October 14, 2019

resist..




Do not resist against God, if He wants to use you’re torment to bring something into your life, let it be.  

Am I a good person? Deep down, do I really want to be a good person, or do I only want to to seem like a good person so that people (including me) will approve of me? How do I ever actually know whether I am bullshitting myself, morally speaking. 

Hence the mind should and would win the war to achieve a better and happy life even in the days of unhappiness

Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve me and I will understand

There were only one way to avoid criticism : do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. 


If you stare to long into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you. Staring at yourself.

When you resist against God you are also sinning against Him.
 

This is where I find myself now. I will desire nothing more. I will live in this world totally, accept it, examined it, see what I am suppose to learn out of it, and then...maybe move forward. The only reason I 'tolerate' this world is because it is part of God's instructions...to live, God created me to live and 'tolerate' this world, with all it's people and faults. To get past people....to get past life....to endure life.


Daar word selde besef dat geestelike depressie n werklike geestelike ervaring kan wees. Die blote feit dat jy teneergedruk is, is alreeds n aanduiding dat jy weet dat iets beter op jou wag. Dit is noodsaaklik dat dat jy jou geloof bo jou emosies sal laat uitstyg. Emosies "flutter" en as jou lewe daardeur laat regeer, word jou geloof onstabiel.

I must resist against myself, I am still fighting against myself.







too many minds...



These feelings don’t come suddenly. They creep up on you without you noticing, until the point where these feelings are normal. These feelings are not normal.


I promptly abandoned myself. Rather than practicing self-care, I “relapsed” into shame. I was ashamed of feeling shame.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind


I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done


We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.












My heart has no brain. My brain has no heart. That’s why when I speak my mind I seem heartless and when I do what’s in my heart I seem thoughtless....


It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell

 

People assume the only way to win (survive) is to show no weakness.


The reason not to trust people is that I do not trust people.





No comments:

Post a Comment