Friday, October 18, 2019

Sheep and why they follow



“When people want anything, be it medicine or beer, they get into the way of going to the same place  after it without thinking. Its habit, not thinking, that people go by, the same as dogs”.

I see it also everyday, people following each other like sheep. the human kind is a master of their own habits.

I decided long ago not be a sheep anymore, the only one I follow now is God. God knew that from the start of humanity that people will be like sheep, and that's why we need God to herd us in the direction He needs us to go. But, we are stubborn, selfish, and ungrateful.


We need to be grateful for His grace and mercy.

After having today a discussion about sheep with a individual that were supposed to be a friend

( more than a friend), I again confirmed my status as a lone wolf. Rather a wolf than a sheep.
Image result for sheep following pictures sarcasm

The 'lone wolf', the isolated personality, the retiring individual , these people suffer a misery which is difficult to describe. In self-defense they retire even farther within themselves.

Lone wolfs ( recluse) are often aloof and emotionally unwilling (refuse) to directly interact with other people. ( people made that choice for me). A stereotypical lone wolf will be serious in personality; they are often taciturn and distinguished by their reserved nature. A lone wolf often has undergo some emotional trauma which perpetrates them from the crowd.
Image result for lone wolf pictures




Wednesday 22 October 2019, again observing how sheep follow the other sheep into crime, there is no honor left between people and towards themselves, so yes, then be treated as sheep..you will!

I guess I'm pretty much of a lone wolf. I don't say I don't like people at all but, to tell you the truth I only like it then if I have a chance to look deep into their hearts and their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment